Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for the sales of products through an extensive understanding of brand knowledge and expertise while offering professional services and fashion advice to the clients. The ideal candidate is impeccable with self-motivation, time management, attentive and exceptionally considerate with product, has a keen interest in fashion and styling, and thrives in a team environment.
- Provide professional service and fashion advice to clients
- Attend to walk-in customers and deliver an excellent retail experience
- Be a driven individual to achieve individual and team targets
- Promote the sales of products through an extensive understanding of brand knowledge and expertise.
- Establishing and nurturing long-term relationships with clients
- To be an excellent team player while working with other colleagues and divisions
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Perform duties such as housekeeping, stock inventory count and other ad-hoc job duties as assigned by the management
- Minimum Qualification: ‘N’ Level
- Must be meticulous, detail oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt
- Must be able to converse in English with clients. Having multilingual proficiencies would be a bonus.
- Must have more than 1 year of relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Priority will be given to individuals with a proven track record in luxury fashion
- Training will be provided prior to commencement
To apply, please attach a copy of your recent CV / Resume to [email protected] with a subject title ‘Sales Associate application’. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.